Our Vision and Strategic Plan: 2021-2024
This is our vision.
We will do what’s needed to achieve it.
Our strategic plan for 2021 – 2024
Our vision is supported by five key objectives:
- ENGAGE: – We are committed to engaging with parents and carers through our parent forum. To ensure that we listen and have a clear
understanding of their views and opinions.
- ADVOCATE:- We believe that the views of our parents and carers are of the upmost importance and can real difference to our children’s education, that’s why we as your parent council committed to advocating and representing our parents’ views and voices at all levels including Head Teacher, education authority and HMIE.
- ENABLE:- We are committed to working with the Leadership Teams within the school to deliver measurable improvements of change.
- ENCORAGE:- We are committed to encouraging links between the school, parents and carers, pupils, and the wider community that everyone will benefit from including pupils, parents and cares, teachers.
- EDUCATE:- We are committed to devising a number of education and support programs through a number of strategic partnerships, that our will benefit both parents and carers of the Gowanbank community and the local wider community at large.